Balmukund meaning and origin
Balmukund's meaning is Young Krishna is used dominantly in Malayalam and Hindi is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Balmukund
Popularity of Balmukund
Balmukund is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 220000 have the name. As per our research, over 5000 people has been named Balmukund globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Balmukund
2 as your personality number reveals your shyness. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You can turn from open-hearted to untouchable in a blink of an eye, especially when you are sad. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You take things too seriously. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people.
Looking for a name like Balmukund? Please go through the following names
- Tayin - Unisex name Tayin means "Name of a River or Protector" which is notably used in Hindi, Marathi and Hindi is of American and Native origin
- Tavishka - Principally used in Hindi and Marathi, Tavishka means "Courageous" is a baby girl name
- Dwijendralal is used principally in Hindi and Bengali bestowed upon baby boys, Dwijendralal means "Twice a Man"
- Girinandini - Girl name Girinandini is used predominantly in Sanskrit and Hindi languages, meaning of Girinandini is "Daughter of the Mountain or The Earth"
- Siddham - Boy name Siddham is predominantly used in Marathi and Hindi, Siddham means "Blessed or Accomplished"
Namesakes of Balmukund
We could not find any notable namesake.