Banurekha meaning and origin
Banurekha is used in Tamil is a girl name, Banurekha means "Song".Names that rhyme with Banurekha
Popularity of Banurekha
Banurekha is an uncommon name probably limited to India. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Banurekha?
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. People believe you are cold-hearted and emotionless but the truth is the opposite. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions.
Other names similar to Banurekha, for would be moms
- Ezhilvili is used substantially in Tamil, Ezhilvili means "Person with a Beautiful Eyes" is used as a girl name
- Tamilmozhi - Girl name Tamilmozhi means "Speak in Tamil or Tamil Language" is used in Tamil
- Aijitha is used predominantly in Tamil is originated from Sanskrit used for baby girls, Aijitha means "Invincible and One who Conquered the Mind". Aijitha is effeminate version of Ajith.
- Kalaichoolai - The girl name Kalaichoolai is used prevalently in Tamil, Kalaichoolai means "Artistic Garden"
- Illakiyavaanan - Meaning of Illakiyavaanan is Person with More Skilled in Literature is predominantly used in Tamil is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Banurekha
We could not find any notable namesake.