Bario meaning and origin
Majorly used in Spanish, Bario is used as a baby boy name has origin in Aramaic. Bario is derivative of Bartholomew. Bartholomew is derivative of Barthélémy. Bartholomew's meaning is Farmer or Son of the Earth, Son of Tolmai and Farmer's Son has origin in Aramaic is majorly used in English.Names that rhyme with Bario
Popularity of Bario
Bario is a popular baby name in Greece where every 1 in 200 have the name. According to our estimate, over 80000 babies have been named Bario globally.
Numerological analysis of Bario
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. You prefer determinate and strong partner when it comes to relationships. You have a great sense of humor and it's probably not the first time you hear it.
Other names similar to Bario, for name hunters
- Máximo means The Greatest is used as a baby boy name which is largely used in Spanish has origin in Latin
- Amador - Unexpected choice Amador has its origin in Latin, Amador means "Lover or The Element Amare Which Means to Love" used largely in Spanish is bestowed upon boys
- Nicolás - Boy name Nicolás is rooted from Old Greek and is especially used in Spanish language, Nicolás means "Victory of the People"
- Marco Antonio - Used substantially in Spanish, Marco Antonio means "Marco or Antonio". It is rooted from Spanish is used as a baby boy name
- Bartolomé - Predominantly used in Spanish, Bartolomé aimed at boys, meaning of Bartolomé is "Son or Son of Tolomé" is originated from Aramaic
Namesakes of Bario
We could not find any notable namesake.