Bartholemeus name meaning
Meaning: with Long Furrows, Furrowed, Abounding in Furrows, Bold and Warlike
Add to favorites
What does Bartholemeus mean?
Bartholemeus is used substantially in Danish is used as a baby boy name. Bartholemeus is variant of Bartolomeus. Bartolomeus means Furrowed, with Long Furrows and Bold has origin in Greek.
Variants of BartholemeusNames that rhyme with Bartholemeus
How popular is the name Bartholemeus?
Bartholemeus is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Bartholemeus
You are stubborn and self-motivated. Don't let the rules and restrictions you hold on to so tight? Stress hates your guts. You are easily adaptable to change but sometimes, you can get comfy in your misery and stay there for a while. Make sure you invest your energy, time and love in the right place. Otherwise, you risk ending up disappointed and alone. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
You would love these names similar to Bartholemeus
- Pietu - Illustrous and Perennial unisex name Pietu is used primarily in Swedish, Finnish and Danish. Pietu is Finnish form of Beata
- Ank - Boy name Ank is of Germanic origin, meaning of Ank is "Man and Eagle". Ank is a short of Anker.
- Andersine - Meaning of Andersine is The Brave and The Manly is used principally in Danish is a girl name has its origin in Latin, Scandinavian and Old Greek. Andersine is effeminate version of Anders.
- Deran - Unheard-of Deran has its origin in English, Deran means "Oak Tree and From Araines" is used for baby boys. Deran is derived from Darren.
- Herfríður - Unisex name Herfríður is principally used in Icelandic, Faroese and Danish. Herfríður is equivalent of Hærfríðr in Icelandic language. Also Herfríður is Faroese cognate of Hærfreðr
Famous people named Bartholemeus
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Bartholemeus
- Boy names beginning with B
- Danish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Long
- Baby Names that mean Bold
- Baby Names that mean Warlike
Share your opinion on Bartholemeus