Bartholemus name meaning
What does Bartholemus mean?
The boy name Bartholemus is rooted from Aramaic. Bartholemus is resultant of Bartholomew. Bartholomew is derivation of Barthélémy. Bartholomew has its origin in Aramaic is prevalently used in English, Bartholomew means "Son of Tolmai and A Son that Suspends the Waters".Names that rhyme with Bartholemus
How popular is the name Bartholemus?
Bartholemus is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Bartholemus
Having the letter B as a cornerstone in your name reflects your sensitive nature. Small talks and gossip are things you can't stand in life. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You are easily adaptable to change but sometimes, you can get comfy in your misery and stay there for a while. You have unrealistic ideas but lack the enthusiasm and motivation to realize any of them.
Looking for a name like Bartholemus? Please go through the following names
- Lutmer - The Lutmer means "Famous or Folk"
- Motzart - Boy name Motzart means "Last Name" has origin in Austrian. Motzart is derived from Mozart.
- Morvana - Of Breton origin, Morvana means "Sea or Assault"
- Gebine - Gebine's meaning is Gift is used primarily in Frisian
- Rajanaya - Majorly used in Hindi and Hindi, Rajanaya means "Queen" is used as a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Bartholemus
We could not find any notable namesake.