Bassama meaning and origin
Girl name Bassama is used prevalently in Arabic, meaning of Bassama is "Smiling or Feminine of Bassam".Names that rhyme with Bassama
Popularity of Bassama
Bassama is a common baby name in Burkina Faso while it is somewhat familiar in Togo. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Bassama globally.
Numerological analysis of Bassama
Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. Give yourself some personal space to think.
Looking for a name like Bassama? Please go through the following names
- Abdul-Jame - Boy name Abdul-Jame means "Servant of the Gatherer" is used primarily in Arabic
- Kaina - Unusual Kaina is used chiefly in Arabic, Kaina means "Priestess or Leader Woman" and originated from Arabic is a baby girl name
- Zinneerah - Girl name Zinneerah is prevalently used in Arabic language, meaning of Zinneerah is "Name of a Sahabiyah RA"
- Thurayya - Unorthodox Thurayya has its origin in Arabic is prevalently used in Arabic, Thurayya means "Star, Constellation or Pleiades" is used for baby girls
- Abul - Meaning of Abul is Servant of Allah is chiefly used in Arabic has its origin in Arabic is a boy name
Namesakes of Bassama
We could not find any notable namesake.