Basuki meaning and origin
Used predominantly in Malay, Basuki is originated from Malay and a baby boy name, Basuki means "To Prosper or To Flourish".Names that rhyme with Basuki
Popularity of Basuki
Basuki is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in India. As per our evaluation, over 50000 people has been named Basuki globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Basuki?
You always see the good in everything and everyone. Small talks and gossip are things you can't stand in life. Nothing good can come out of your past. The letter I as your capstone suggests that you need to take better care of yourself and your well-being. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax. You are a child of change. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is.
Parents who liked Basuki, loved these names
- Tuya - Meaning of Tuya is Pure or Clean is used as a gender-neutral name is dominantly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Tejaska - Unisex name Tejaska is primarily used in Hindi and Hindi, Tejaska means "Light or Lustrous"
- Alart - Alart's meaning is Noble or Hard is predominantly used in Frankish
- Oregen - Oregen means "Face of Gold" is especially used in Breton and Breton
- Henno means House, Ruler or God is Merciful
Namesakes of Basuki
- Basuki Rahmat, Indonesian General and a witness to the signing of the Supersemar document transferring power