Benjamim meaning and origin
Meaning of Benjamim is Son of the Right Hand, Son of the South or Son of Luck is rooted from Hebrew and is aimed at boys is prevalently used in Portuguese. Benjamim is variant of famous, biblical and eternal Benjamin. Benjamin means Son of the One who Loves Horses and Son of the South Son of the Right H is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of BenjamimNames that rhyme with Benjamim
Popularity of Benjamim
Benjamim is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. But Benjamim is a popular baby name in Mozambique where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Angola and Brazil. According to our evaluation, at least 50000 people have been bestowed Benjamim around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Benjamim
You are soft as cotton on the inside but hard as candy on the outside. You are that person who teaches others how to live life without much drama and walk their path with no one's help. You never take love relationships seriously in order to avoid disappointment. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. Realizing your goals is what lifts your spirit and boosts your self-confidence.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Benjamim
- Yechiel - Unheard-of Yechiel principally is used in Hebrew is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Yechiel is "May God Live"
- Siemen - Boy name Siemen is rooted from Hebrew, Siemen means "Victory, God has Heard or Flat-Nosed" is used in Frisian and Frisian
- Koresh mostly is used in Hebrew has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Koresh is "Farmer" is a baby boy name
- Heskel majorly is used in Hebrew and Yiddish has origin in Hebrew is bestowed upon baby boys. Heskel is Yiddish cognate of Ezekiel. Also Heskel is form of Haskel in Hebrew language
- Geovanna - Outlandish Geovanna is originated from Hebrew is used as a baby girl name, Geovanna means "God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious". Geovanna is derived from Giovanna.
Namesakes of Benjamim
- Benjamim Falcão acted in movie C�ntico Final