Bilvaka meaning and origin
Bilvaka is used especially in Sanskrit, Bilvaka means "Living in a Cave" is bestowed upon boys.Names that rhyme with Bilvaka
Popularity of Bilvaka
Bilvaka is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Bilvaka?
You are the most sensitive person but prefer to keep it secret so you don't give people a chance to take advantage of you. You should learn to live in the moment. You have a strong attitude about many things and stand firmly behind your beliefs and opinions. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge.
Parents who liked Bilvaka, loved these names
- Nehale - Originated from Sanskrit, Nehale means "Neh means Love, Beautiful and New" is mainly given to baby boys. Nehale is derivative of Nehal.
- Chandara - Origin of Unorthodox Chandara is in Sanskrit is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Chandara is "Shining, Moon or Bright" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Amama means Without Ego is used in Sanskrit is given to boys
- Eilvila - Boy name Eilvila is particulary used in Sanskrit, Eilvila means "Son of Ilvila"
- Hansaraja means Lord of Swans is used predominantly in Sanskrit is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Bilvaka
We could not find any notable namesake.