Britanya name meaning
Origin: Old English
Meaning: England and From Little Britain
Add to favorites
What does Britanya mean?
Britanya is a variant transcription of Britania. Britania is derivation of Brittany.
Variants of BritanyaNames that rhyme with Britanya
How popular is the name Britanya?
Britanya is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2000. As per our findings, over 50 babies have been bestowed Britanya around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Britanya
You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies.
Parents who liked Britanya, loved these names
- Travell - Originated from English, Unwonted Travell mainly bestowed upon boys, Travell means "Traveler"
- Seawell - Boy name Seawell means "Sea Powerful" has its origin in Old English language. Seawell is derivation of Sewell.
- Summerann - Summerann's meaning is Summer, Summer Season and Name of the Season is of English origin is given to girls. Summerann is resultant of Summer.
- Chestar is originated from Old English, Chestar means "Stone Camp and Fort" is aimed at baby boys. Chestar is derived from Chester.
- Tambry - Unfamiliar girl name Tambry means "One who Brings Great Joy" has origin in English. Tambry is resulted from Tambre.
Famous people named Britanya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Britanya
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Brit
- Baby Names that mean Little
Share your opinion on Britanya