Camm meaning and origin
Used principally in English new-fangled and unconventional, Camm aimed at both genders and originated from Gypsy and English, Camm means "Man with Crooked Nose". Camm is form of commonly accepted and conifer Cam. Cam is a variant of popular Camden. Cam is a diminutive of CameronCameron. Also Cam is shortened form of Campbell. Largely used in Vietnamese and English new-fangled and unexpected choice, Cam, meaning of Cam is "Mountain Sunset, Sweet and Orange Fruit" is of Old English, Gypsy and Celtic origin.
Variants of CammNames that rhyme with Camm
Popularity of Camm
Camm is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Camm globally.
Numerological aspects of Camm
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go.
You would love these names similar to Camm
- Hazal - Far-out and Modern girl name Hazal is predominantly used in English, Hazal means "Tree Name" is originated from English
- Gara - Odd unisex name Gara is originated from Scottish, meaning of Gara is "Goshawk" is used largely in English
- Bainbrydge - Boy name Bainbrydge is majorly used in English language, meaning of Bainbrydge is "Lives Near the Bridge over the White Water"
- Tammi - Used dominantly in English darling, Tammi is used as a girl name, Tammi means "Date Palm" has origin in Hebrew and Aramaic
- Withypoll - Girl name Withypoll is used specifically in English language, meaning of Withypoll is "Twig Head"
Namesakes of Camm
- Cammie Fox in Molly's Life 17 as Actress
- Camme Tyla in Bubblegum & Broken Fingers as Actress
- Cammy Dana in The Day the Music Died as Actress
- Cammie King Conlon in Gone with the Wind as Actress