Carmem meaning and origin
Girl name Carmem is used in Hindi language, Carmem means "Garden".Names that rhyme with Carmem
Popularity of Carmem
Carmem is a prominent name in Brazil where every 1 in 2000 have the name. While it is common in and a familiar name in Angola. At least, 150000 people globally have carried Carmem as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Carmem?
Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. Your failures motivate you. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. There isn't a person you can't charm. You are always open to experience something new. You are stubborn and self-motivated.
You would love these names similar to Carmem
- Bhageshree - Girl name Bhageshree is commonly used in Hindi, Bhageshree means "A Raga"
- Dhaani - Used particulary in Hindi new-fangled and rare, Dhaani means "Light Green Colour or Light Green" is used for baby girls
- Santhiram - Notably used in Hindi, Santhiram means "Evening" is used as a baby boy name
- Aanandaprakash - Used predominantly in Hindi, Aanandaprakash means "Wild Wind" is a boy name
- Ishwarapriya - Used predominantly in Hindi, Ishwarapriya means "God's Beloved" is a boy name
Namesakes of Carmem
- Carmem de Oliveira, retired Brazilian long-distance runner