Champakalee meaning and origin
Champakalee means Bud of Yellow Fragrant Flower is used substantially in Hindi is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Champakalee
Popularity of Champakalee
Champakalee is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Champakalee
When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You hate people who play hard to get. The number 4 as your soul urge no symbolizes your need to put everything in order. Instead of talking about your dreams and goals, you prefer to realize them and focus on even greater goals after.
Other names similar to Champakalee, for would be moms
- Iaicchik - Majorly used in Hindi, Iaicchik is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Iaicchik is "The Earth"
- Paranjoy - Used dominantly in Hindi, Paranjoy means "Conqueror of Life" is aimed at boys
- Jiggyasa - Commonly used in Hindi, Jiggyasa bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Jiggyasa is "Curiosity"
- Akasaganga - Girl name Akasaganga means "The Milky Way" is substantially used in Hindi
- Indiranandan means Lakshmi's Son or Wealthy Person aimed at boys is used mainly in Hindi
Namesakes of Champakalee
We could not find any notable namesake.