Chandella meaning and origin
Chandella is derivation of Chandelle. Largely used in English, Chandelle is of Old French origin, meaning of Chandelle is "Like a Candle".Names that rhyme with Chandella
Popularity of Chandella
Chandella is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chandella
You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. You are always open to experience something new. You have the heart of a warrior. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. You are the most creative person in your surroundings.
Looking for names similar to Chandella? Please go through the following names
- Odilia - Odilia's meaning is Wealth or Possession used for baby girls. Its origin is in Old High German and Germanic is commonly used in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Grenvyll - The boy name Grenvyll has its origin in Old French, Grenvyll means "Large City". Grenvyll is a derivative of Granville.
- Ivette - Darling Ivette is used particulary in Finnish and German aimed at both genders, Ivette means "The Archeress, Yew Wood or Yew" is of French, Old High German and Germanic origin
- Robinet - Largely used in English and French, Robinet is of Germanic origin, meaning of Robinet is "Bright Fame" is used for both sexes
- Algea - Long standing and Dominant Old French Algea is predominantly used in Danish is used for both genders. Algea is Frisian cognate of Alger
Namesakes of Chandella
We could not find any notable namesake.