Chareen name meaning
On This Page
What does Chareen mean?
Chareen is variant spelling of Charin. Charin's meaning is Follower and Disciple is of Sanskrit origin.
Variants of ChareenNames that rhyme with Chareen
How popular is the name Chareen?
Chareen is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Chareen is a familiar name in South Africa. As per our findings, over 200 babies have been bestowed Chareen around the globe.
What numbers say about Chareen?
Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You know how to express yourself and always use the right words at the right time, and win the attention of the right people. You are always open to experience something new.
Looking for a name like Chareen? Please go through the following names
- Danavira - Boy name Danavira is used predominantly in Sanskrit language, meaning of Danavira is "Hero Among the Donors"
- Angati commonly is used in Sanskrit bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Angati is "One who Maintains the Sacred Fire"
- Darsaniya principally is used in Sanskrit bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Darsaniya is "Worth Seeing"
- Khecheri - Girl name Khecheri means "One who can Traverse the Skies or Fly" is used notably in Sanskrit
- Devalata is used substantially in Sanskrit is a baby girl name, Devalata means "Divine Wine"
Famous people named Chareen
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Chareen
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Char
- Girl names that ends with -een
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Disciple