Chayem meaning and origin
Chayem came from Hebrew is used for baby boys. Chayem is resulted from Chayim. Dominantly used in English and Hebrew, Chayim, meaning of Chayim is "Life and The Element Hayyim Meaning Life" is rooted from Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Chayem
Popularity of Chayem
Chayem is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 80 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Chayem
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Once someone becomes a part of your past, there's no way of coming back. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. It's hard for you to connect with new people and let them inside your world but you are not a closed person. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
Looking for names similar to Chayem? Please go through the following names
- Shevi - Outlandish Shevis origin is Hebrew, meaning of Shevi is "Return" and a gender-neutral name is commonly used in Hebrew
- Abie - Preeminent and Enduring Abies origin is Hebrew is largely used in English and Tamil and is aimed at both genders, meaning of Abie is "Father of the Amount, Father of Nations and Faultless". Abie is shortened form of Abraham.
- Penuele - Boy name Penuele has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Penuele is "The Face of God". Penuele is a derivation of Penuel.
- Marilise - The Marilise is of Hebrew origin, Marilise means "God is Plenitude or Sea"
- Exodus - Unheard-of Hebrew Exodus means "Of the Great Deliverance" is used as a unisex name
Namesakes of Chayem
We could not find any notable namesake.