Chitrang meaning and origin
Used principally in Marathi and Hindi, Chitrang means "With Multi-coloured Body" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Chitrang
Popularity of Chitrang
Chitrang is a familiar baby name in India. As per our research, over 300 babies have been bestowed Chitrang around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Chitrang?
You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You have to put your mind to realize your dream, plan each step on the way carefully and precisely, and don't stop trying until you do it. You lack adventure. You prefer being compassionate and generous.
Do you like Chitrang? Read these names too
- Shuvom is used notably in Hindi and Bengali is a baby boy name, Shuvom means "Good or Pleasant"
- Anuranjana - Meaning of Anuranjana is Consent is used mostly in Hindi and Marathi is a baby girl name
- Amitosh - Boy name Amitosh means "Ever Happy" is prevalently used in Marathi and Hindi
- Yad - New-fangled and Unconventional Yad is used mostly in Marathi and Sikh aimed at both sexes has its origin in Lebanese, Yad means "Remembrance or Jade"
- Kallolee prevalently is used in Assamese and Hindi is a baby girl name has its roots in Sanskrit, meaning of Kallolee is "Full of Joy or Happy"
Namesakes of Chitrang
We could not find any notable namesake.