Chunti meaning and origin
Used substantially in Hindi, Chunti means "Pinching or A Small Ruby" is used for both genders.Names that rhyme with Chunti
Popularity of Chunti
Chunti is a familiar baby name in China and India. At least, 800 people globally have carried Chunti as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Chunti?
You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. Learn how to trust people more. Remember that childhood dream you had? Focus on realizing it and fulfill your heart with happiness. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Chunti
- Jelso - Meaning of Jelso is Noble or Ruler is particulary used in Frisian
- Cheru - The unisex name Cheru means "Love or Graceful" is used especially in Hindi and Hindi
- Weeka - The Weeka is notably used in Frisian language, meaning of Weeka is "Forest or Fight"
- Anousha - The odd and fresh unisex name Anousha is used prevalently in Hindi and Hindi. It is rooted from Armenian, Anousha means "Beautiful Morning"
- Budiarto majorly is used in Malay, meaning of Budiarto is "One Who is Wise with Wealth" aimed at baby boys has origin in Malay
Namesakes of Chunti
We could not find any notable namesake.