Cik name meaning
Meaning: Miss and Ms.
Add to favorites
What does Cik mean?
Origin of Cik is in Malay, meaning of Cik is "Miss or Ms." and is used particulary in Malay is used for baby girls. Names that rhyme with Cik
How popular is the name Cik?
Cik is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Malaysia. At least, 30000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Cik?
You are a person of many talents. Don't make work your priority. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure.
You would love these names similar to Cik
- Salomoné - Salomoné's meaning is Peace or Fullness
- Tejaskara - The unisex name Tejaskara is dominantly used in Hindi and Hindi, Tejaskara means "Radiant"
- Azenora - The Azenora is especially used in Breton that of Breton origin, meaning of Azenora is "Honor"
- Bartholomée - Meaning of Bartholomée is Son of Tolomé is originated from Aramaic
- Ishq - Mostly used in Hindi and Hindi, Ishq means "Love" is aimed at both genders
Famous people named Cik
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Cik
Share your opinion on Cik