Cleara meaning and origin
Meaning of Cleara is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Cleara
Popularity of Cleara
Cleara is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1916. At least, 60 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Cleara
You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. Your weird habit of enjoying melancholy helps you express more creatively and develop into a better version of yourself. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again.
Looking for a name like Cleara? Please go through the following names
- Brookes means Stream or Near the Stream has its origin in Old English is a unisex name is used principally in English and English
- Wylten means From the Well Settlement and Willow Tree and Tun used for boys is of Old English origin. Wylten is derivative of Wilton.
- Bird - Old-school and Prevalent Bird is used principally in English and English, Bird means "Variant of Byrd or Bird" is originated from English is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Holyte - Boy name Holyte came from Old English, Holyte means "Forest, Wood and Son of the Unspoiled Forests". Holyte is derived from Holt.
- Unwen - Originated from English, Unwen customarily bestowed upon boys, Unwen means "Young Friend, Unfriendly and Nonfriend". Unwen is derivative of Unwin.
Namesakes of Cleara
We could not find any notable namesake.