Clynt name meaning
Origin: Old English and Saxon
Meaning: Settlement Near the Headland Settlement on a Hill, Fair, White, From, Town, Settlement, Homestead and Height and Village
Add to favorites
What does Clynt mean?
Uncommon boy name Clynt has its origin in Old English. Clynt is a variation of loved and venerable Clinton. Origin of Uncommon Clinton is in Saxon and Old English is mostly used in English language, meaning of Clinton is "Settlement Near the Headland Settlement on a Hill, Near a Hill and Settlement by the River Glyme".
Variants of ClyntNames that rhyme with Clynt
How popular is the name Clynt?
Clynt is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1971. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Clynt
People find it easy to communicate with you but only after you find a way to relax in their presence. If letter T stands at the end of your name, you are probably the slowest, cautious, and discreet person in the world. Great things are ahead of you. You prefer to work alone so you can implement your creative ideas and solutions. If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition.
Go through the following names similar to Clynt
- Ayslye - The boy name Ayslye has origin in English, Ayslye means "Dwells at the Ash Tree Grove and Dwells at the Ash Tree Meadow". Ayslye is derived from Aisley.
- Fryka - Fryka's meaning is Bold and One who is Bold is originated from English is used for baby boys. Fryka is resulted from Frika.
- Baalveer notably is used in Hindi and English, meaning of Baalveer is "Strong or Powerful" is bestowed upon boys
- Edlina - Originated from English, Edlina is used as a girl name, Edlina means "Small Noble One and Princess". Edlina is derivative of Edlyn.
- Cyne - Unisex name Cyne means "Ruler or Moon" is used commonly in English and English
Famous people named Clynt
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Clynt
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Settlement
- Baby Names that mean Headland
- Baby Names that mean Hill
- Baby Names that mean Estate
- Baby Names that mean Town
- Baby Names that mean River
- Baby Names that mean Surname
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Homestead
- Baby Names that mean Village
Share your opinion on Clynt