Covell name meaning
What does Covell mean?
Covell's meaning is Lives at the Cave Slope is used predominantly in English that originated from English is bestowed upon baby boys.
How do I pronounce Covell?
Three syllabled Covell is most commonly pronounced as c(o)-ve-ll.
Variants of CovellNames that rhyme with Covell
How popular is the name Covell?
Covell is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our research, over 70 babies have been bestowed Covell around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Covell
You have a sharp focus and hard-working nature. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy. You know how to express yourself and always use the right words at the right time, and win the attention of the right people.
Go through the following names similar to Covell
- Maynard - Eternal and Widely Accepted Maynard is used primarily in English, Maynard means "Hard Strength, Mighty or Hardy" is originated from Old High German and Germanic is a gender-neutral name
- Kinsley - Commonly Accepted unisex name Kinsley means "King's Meadow or Kings Meadow" which is used predominantly in English is originated from English language
- Nichele - Meaning of Nichele is Blend of Nichole or Michelle is of Old Greek origin, used in English is a unisex name
- Hamelin - Used especially in English, Hamelin is originated from Old English and is aimed at baby boys, Hamelin means "Little Home-lover or Small Village"
- Albertyne - Girl name Albertyne is rooted from Germanic, meaning of Albertyne is "Noble" is dominantly used in English
Famous people named Covell
We could not find any notable namesake.