Cubba meaning and origin
Boy name Cubba has origin in Spanish is used prevalently in English language. Cubba is a variant spelling of Cuba. Cuba is originated from Spanish, Cuba means "From the Island".
Variants of CubbaNames that rhyme with Cubba
Popularity of Cubba
Cubba is an uncommon name probably limited to India. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Cubba
You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Cubba
- Cyrilla - Oldie and Rarefied Cyrilla is used substantially in English is a girl name, Cyrilla means "Proud, Lordly or The Word Kyrios with the Meaning Lord" has origin in Old Greek
- Meranda - Cherished Merandas origin is Latin, meaning of Meranda is "Wonderful or Admirable" used commonly in English is bestowed upon girls
- Alga - Age-old and Sufficiently quirky Alga principally is used in English language has its origin in Old English, meaning of Alga is "Elf Spear and Noble Spearman" is a gender insensitive name. Alga is resultant of Algar.
- Thawain - Thawain's meaning is Thaw is of English origin and is bestowed upon boys is commonly used in English
- Dunley is originated from English, Dunley means "Hilly Meadow, From the Hill Meadow or Meadow with the Hill" used for baby boys is used in English
Namesakes of Cubba
We could not find any notable namesake.