Cyavana meaning and origin
Cyavana dominantly is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Cyavana is "Moving or Active" is bestowed upon baby boys.Names that rhyme with Cyavana
Popularity of Cyavana
Cyavana is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Cyavana?
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Looking for names similar to Cyavana? Please go through the following names
- Garula is used specifically in Sanskrit, Garula means "Carrier of the Great" is generally used for boys
- Abhita - Meaning of Abhita is Brave or Courageous is used as a unisex name is dominantly used in Sanskrit and Sanskrit
- Ajatari - Meaning of Ajatari is Having No Enemy is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Sanskrit
- Brahmayus - Boy name Brahmayus is used principally in Sanskrit, Brahmayus means "Lives as Long as Brahma"
- Dipankura - Boy name Dipankura means "The Flame of the Lamp" is dominantly used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Cyavana
We could not find any notable namesake.