Daksa meaning and origin
Daksa especially is used in Gujarati, Indian and Sanskrit aimed at both genders which of Sanskrit origin, meaning of Daksa is "Competent, Talented or Perfect".
Variants of DaksaNames that rhyme with Daksa
Popularity of Daksa
Daksa is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Nepal. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Daksa?
You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite.
Do you like Daksa? Read these names too
- Vanadevi - Girl name Vanadevi is originated from Sanskrit used especially in Indian and Sanskrit languages, meaning of Vanadevi is "Goddess of the Forest"
- Adinatha is used notably in Sanskrit and Indian is a baby boy name has its roots in Sanskrit, Adinatha means "The Primordial Master"
- Bodha is used notably in Sanskrit and Indian is a baby boy name has its roots in Sanskrit, Bodha means "Intelligent, Knowledge or Understanding"
- Shuddha - Meaning of Shuddha is Purified is originated from Sanskrit which is used prevalently in Sanskrit and Indian is a baby boy name
- Gokula - Boy name Gokula means "Cow Herder or Cow-herder" which is used in Hindi and Sanskrit has its origin in Sanskrit language
Namesakes of Daksa
We could not find any notable namesake.