Dalajita meaning and origin
Dalajita's meaning is Conquering a Group aimed at baby boys is chiefly used in Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Dalajita
Popularity of Dalajita
Dalajita is an extremely rare name probably limited to India. According to our research, over 60 babies have been named Dalajita globally.
What numerology tells about Dalajita?
The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You are a perfectionist and like to have things in order even to the tiniest detail. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed.
Do you like Dalajita? Read these names too
- Ryshab has its origin in Sanskrit, Ryshab means "Superior, Morality and One who is Musically Talented" is used as a baby boy name. Ryshab is derivative of Rishab.
- Savitarri - Savitarri's meaning is A Ray of Light, A Form of the Devi and Dedicated to Savitr is originated from Sanskrit is a baby girl name. Savitarri is resulted from Savitri.
- Caturgati - The boy name Caturgati means "Four Legged or Another Name for Tortoise" is used in Sanskrit
- Arbuda - Arbuda's meaning is Mountain, Tumour or Foetus is a baby boy name is used in Sanskrit
- Gajadanta specifically is used in Sanskrit is a baby boy name, meaning of Gajadanta is "With the Tusk of an Elephant"
Namesakes of Dalajita
We could not find any notable namesake.