Daljeet meaning and origin
Daljeet largely is used among Sikhs, Punjabi, Hindi, Sanskrit and Indian is of Sanskrit origin, a gender-neutral name, meaning of Daljeet is "The Conqueror of Forces or Victorious".Names that rhyme with Daljeet
Popularity of Daljeet
Daljeet is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 60000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Daljeet
You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. Sometimes you are stubborn and it helps you with your career. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Do you like Daljeet? Other names you would love
- Santprakash - Principally used in Punjabi and Sikh, Santprakash means "Preserver of Satisfaction or Light of Saints" is aimed at baby boys
- Jogindermeet is used substantially in Sikh and Punjabi, Jogindermeet means "Friendly with Master of Yogi or Friendly with Master of Yoga" is used as a boy name
- Uttamdharam - Uttamdharam's meaning is Exalted Religion is principally used in Sikh and Punjabi is used for baby boys
- Kanwalroop - Used prevalently in Sikh and Punjabi, Kanwalroop means "Embodiment of Lotus" is aimed at both sexes
- Guramrit - Guramrit's meaning is Guru Ka Amrit or Holy Amrit is predominantly used in Hindi and Punjabi is used for both genders
Namesakes of Daljeet
We could not find any notable namesake.