Daljit meaning and origin
Daljit's meaning is Winner of the Group, The Conqueror of Forces or Victorious Army used for baby boys is mainly used in Punjabi and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Daljit
What numerology tells about Daljit?
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. Once you put your mind to something, there's no letting go until you get it done. Travelling is your passion. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Go through the following names similar to Daljit
- Balvinder - Used particulary in Sikh, Assamese and Hindi, Balvinder means "Strong" is a unisex name
- Pritamjit means Victory of the Beloved used for baby boys is used mainly in Sikh and Punjabi
- Yadvir is used primarily in Punjabi and Sikh bestowed upon baby boys, Yadvir means "Gods Saint, Memorable or In the Memories of All Gurus"
- Ijkaagar is used notably in Punjabi and Sikh is a boy name, Ijkaagar means "State of Peace"
- Mahanleen is used chiefly in Sikh and Punjabi bestowed upon boys, Mahanleen means "Deeply Absorbed in Devotion"
Namesakes of Daljit
- Daljit Singh Shergill, Sikh leader from Punjab, India
- Daljit Dhaliwal, British newsreader and television presenter
- Daljit Nagra, British poet whose debut collection