Dammo meaning and origin
Meaning of Dammo is Composition, Thanks or Famous is majorly used in Frisian. Dammo is short of Dankmar. Dankmar's meaning is Composition, Famous and Thanks is chiefly used in German is originated from Old High German and Germanic.Names that rhyme with Dammo
Popularity of Dammo
Dammo is a familiar baby name in India and Niger. As per our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Dammo around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Dammo
You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions. There's not a problem you cannot solve. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences.
Looking for a name like Dammo? Please go through the following names
- Lanikai - Atypical and Modern girl name Lanikai is rooted from Hawaiian, meaning of Lanikai is "Angel from Above, Sky and Heaven". Lanikai is a derivation of Lani.
- Yachi - Yachi's meaning is Eight Thousand is aimed at girls
- Lulaya - Unisex name Lulaya is used mainly in Hindi and Hindi languages, meaning of Lulaya is "Learned"
- Toyalaya - Toyalaya's meaning is Contented aimed at both genders is mostly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Roslani means Heavenly Rose in general used for baby girls has origin in Hawaiian. Roslani is derivative of Roselani.
Namesakes of Dammo
We could not find any notable namesake.