Deeksha meaning and origin
Of Sanskrit origin, Anomalous Deeksha is commonly used in Sanskrit, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya, Indian and Hindi, Deeksha means "Initiation, To Teach Students or Good Thoughts of Hindu Religions to Students (who Wants to Meet God and Wants to Became Social Worker)" is a baby girl name . Deeksha is resultant of Diksa. Largely used in Indian and Sanskrit unwonted, Diksa is of Sanskrit origin, meaning of Diksa is "Initiation and Consecration".Names that rhyme with Deeksha
Popularity of Deeksha
Deeksha is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2014, it ranked 4761st when 29 girls were named Deeksha. Over 277 babies in United States have been named Deeksha. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Deeksha is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 210000 have the name. According to our research, over 6000 babies have been named Deeksha globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Deeksha
You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed.
Go through the following names similar to Deeksha
- Manuja - Meaning of Manuja is Human, Woman or Man has its origin in Sanskrit which is used specifically in Marathi, Hindi and Gujarati is a unisex name
- Bodhan - Rarefied and Contemporary Bodhans origin is Sanskrit bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Bodhan is "Kindling" is primarily used in Bengali and Telugu
- Pranet - Meaning of Pranet is Modest, Humble Boy or Leader is primarily used in Kannada and Oriya is a baby boy name
- Ujas means First Light or Bright is predominantly used in Tamil and Gujarati is aimed at both sexes
- Bala - Meaning of Bala is A Young Girl or An Ever 9 Year Old Girl is notably used in Marathi and Telugu and is bestowed upon both boys and girls came from Sanskrit
Namesakes of Deeksha
- Deeksha Seth in Vedam as Actress
- Deeksha Panth in Aayaam as Actress