Deepanjali meaning and origin
Deepanjali means Offering by Lighting Lamps in Worship is prevalently used in Marathi, Hindi, Sindhi and Gujarati is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Deepanjali
Popularity of Deepanjali
Deepanjali is a common baby name in India. According to our evaluation, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Deepanjali around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Deepanjali?
If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect. You are a perfectionist and like to have things in order even to the tiniest detail. Pressure forces you to get things done fast and you like it. You are a tidy person and dress normally. If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. People who have this number as their expression no can be described as free souls that can't be tamed.
Looking for a name like Deepanjali? Please go through the following names
- Charandas especially is used in Malayalam, Bengali and Hindi bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Charandas is "Servant at the Feet of Somebody"
- Haraprasad - The boy name Haraprasad is principally used in Hindi and Bengali, Haraprasad means "Gift of Shiva"
- Rabindra - Largely used in Bengali and Hindi, Rabindra means "Early Morning" is aimed at baby boys
- Roopinder is used particulary in Sikh and Gujarati is a girl name, Roopinder means "Beautiful"
- Gurti is used predominantly in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon girls, Gurti means "Praise or Approval"
Namesakes of Deepanjali
We could not find any notable namesake.