Dharamdhan meaning and origin
Dharamdhan means Wealth of Virtues is used majorly among Sikhs is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Dharamdhan
Popularity of Dharamdhan
Dharamdhan is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Dharamdhan
You are creative by soul and like to amaze people with your unusual actions. Letter N as your capstone represents your sixth sense and strong intuition. There isn't a person you can't charm. Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. You are a child of change. You have high ideals. Stress hates your guts. Everyone admires the courage you have to do the things you want in life, and reject everything that's not in your favor.
Other names similar to Dharamdhan
- Atambir - Majorly used in Sikh, Atambir is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Atambir is "Spiritually Brave"
- Karanail - Boy name Karanail means "Colonel of the Army" is used principally in Sikh
- Dharamsarup - Prevalently used in Sikh, Dharamsarup means "Religious Appearance" is used for baby boys
- Vaar - Used predominantly in Sikh, Vaar mainly bestowed upon boys, Vaar means "Times"
- Bimaljeet particulary is used in Sikh is a baby boy name, meaning of Bimaljeet is "Victory of the Pure"
Namesakes of Dharamdhan
We could not find any notable namesake.