Dietberta meaning and origin
The girl name Dietberta came from Old High German, Dietberta means "Folk or Shiny". Dietberta is feminine form of Dietbert. Dietbert means Folk and Shiny is of Old High German origin.Names that rhyme with Dietberta
Popularity of Dietberta
Dietberta is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dietberta
People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your passion for unusual weird things and people. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them.
Parents who liked Dietberta, loved these names
- Earwyn - The unisex name Earwyn means "Friend of the Sea" has its origin in Germanic is mostly used in English and English
- Helwig - Helwig's meaning is Luck In Battle, Struggle or Intact aimed at baby boys has its origin in Old High German and Germanic
- Herberta - The curious girl name Herberta is of Germanic origin, Herberta means "Army, Glorious Soldier or Shiny"
- Gistrud means Guarantor or Force is originated from Old High German
- Edilburt means Nobly Bright has origin in Germanic is given to baby boys. Edilburt is derivative of Edilberto.
Namesakes of Dietberta
We could not find any notable namesake.