Diksa meaning and origin
Chiefly used in Indian and Sanskrit, Diksa aimed at girls, meaning of Diksa is "Consecration or Initiation" is originated from Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Diksa
Popularity of Diksa
Diksa is a common baby name in India and Nepal. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Diksa
Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff.
Do you like Diksa? Other names you would love
- Abhika - Of Sanskrit origin, Abhika bestowed upon boys used mostly in Sanskrit and Indian, Abhika means "Fearless"
- Virakta - Of Sanskrit origin, Virakta bestowed upon boys used mostly in Indian and Sanskrit, Virakta means "Discolored or The Dispassionate"
- Kundalini - Origin of Kundalini is in Sanskrit, meaning of Kundalini is "Having Coils" given to baby girls is used majorly in Indian and Sanskrit
- Lalitambika - Originated from Sanskrit, Lalitambika is a baby girl name, Lalitambika means "Lovely, Goddess Durga or Gentle Mother" is used principally in Indian and Sanskrit
- Purayita - Purayita's meaning is Fulfiller is a boy name predominantly used in Sanskrit and Indian is of Sanskrit origin
Namesakes of Diksa
We could not find any notable namesake.