Djalal meaning and origin
Djalal's meaning is Grandeur, Majesty, Size or Fame is majorly used in Arabic has origin in Arabic.
Variants of DjalalNames that rhyme with Djalal
Popularity of Djalal
Djalal is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. Djalal is a common name in Algeria while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and Uzbekistan. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Djalal as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Djalal
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. As a lover, you are cold-hearted and distant. You are the most self-motivated person you know.
If you like Djalal, you would love these names
- Khaula - Meaning of Khaula is Companion of the Prophet Muhammad, Little Gazelle or Name of a Well is of Arabic origin and is mainly used in Arabic is used for baby girls
- Waahib means Liberal or Donor aimed at baby boys is used principally in Arabic
- Mahbubah - Girl name Mahbubah means "Beloved" is used in Arabic
- Abdul-Sami - Boy name Abdul-Sami is largely used in Arabic language, Abdul-Sami means "Servant of the All Hearing"
- Abdul Baseer - Originated from Arabic, Abdul Baseer is specifically used in Arabic, Abdul Baseer means "Slave of the All-Seeing or Servant of the All-Seeing" is mostly used for baby boys
Namesakes of Djalal
We could not find any notable namesake.