Drapper meaning and origin
The queer boy name Drapper is originated from Old French. Drapper is a spelling variation of Draper. Queer Draper has its origin in Old French, Draper means "Cloth-Seller" is chiefly used in English.
Variants of DrapperNames that rhyme with Drapper
Popularity of Drapper
Drapper is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. According to our findings, at least 50 people have been bestowed Drapper around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Drapper
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You can be pretty stubborn sometimes, however, you always make your point. You have the heart of a warrior. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Drapper
- Bonaventure - Used majorly in English and French, Bonaventure means "Good Fortune". Its origin is in Italian is aimed at baby boys
- Swann means Solemn or Swan is used mostly in Slavic and French is a boy name has its origin in English
- Jarvell - Of English origin, Offbeat Jarvell is a baby boy name, Jarvell means "Gervaise, Spear Servant and Spearman". Jarvell is derived from Jarvis.
- Bartholomieu - Aramaic name Bartholomieu means "Both Surname or Given Name or Son of a Farmer" given to baby boys is used in French and English
- Maudin - The Maudin is used in English and French languages, Maudin means "'Struggle' or Composition Of: 'Power'"
Namesakes of Drapper
We could not find any notable namesake.