Driyah meaning and origin
Driyah is variant spelling of Driya.
Variants of Driyah
View middle names that goes with Driyah like Hune,Names that rhyme with Driyah
Popularity of Driyah
Driyah is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Driyah is a familiar name in Indonesia. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Driyah globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Driyah
Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind. Your friends enjoy your sarcasm and dark sense of humor. You like to believe that whatever we think, we become. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. Instead of seeing it as a cursing, take this as your blessing.
Do you like Driyah? Read these names too
- Durio - Durio means "Dorians"
- Redward - Redward means "Guardian or Advice"
- Vadimir - Boy name Vadimir is used chiefly in Danish. Vadimir is Nordic equivalent of Вадимир
- Pègue - Origin of Pègue is in Anglo-Saxon, meaning of Pègue is "Milestone or Picket"
- Hemke - Hemke's meaning is House
Namesakes of Driyah
We could not find any notable namesake.