Dursha meaning and origin
Meaning of Dursha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Dursha
Popularity of Dursha
Dursha is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Dursha
You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence.
If you like Dursha, you would love these names
- Murukananthan - Boy name Murukananthan is especially used in Tamil language, meaning of Murukananthan is "The One who Worship God Murugan"
- Haranikaa is used mostly in Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, Haranikaa means "Goddess Parvathi or Devotion to Lord Shiva"
- Dhakshi - Dhakshi's meaning is Amman or Daughter of Dhakshan is used majorly in Tamil is given to baby girls
- Moka - Girl name Moka is used in Tamil and rooted from English, meaning of Moka is "Attractive"
- Gajalya - The girl name Gajalya is used especially in Tamil, Gajalya means "Goddess Name"
Namesakes of Dursha
We could not find any notable namesake.