Edcel name meaning
On This Page
What does Edcel mean?
Edcel is used specifically in Tagalog, Edcel means "Eduardo or Celeste" aimed at boys is rooted from Tagalog.
Middle Names for Edcel
Roey, Didier, Jrew, Zier, view more middle names that goes with EdcelNames that rhyme with Edcel
How popular is the name Edcel?
Edcel is a common baby name in Philippines. According to our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been named Edcel globally.
Numerological analysis of Edcel
You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. You like people too but prefer your solitude. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You always have one main plan, a couple of reserve plans and a few exit strategies when working on something. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps.
Do you like Edcel? You would love these names
- MacKinon - The boy name MacKinon came from Celtic, MacKinon means "The Son of the Fair One". MacKinon is derived from Mackinnon.
- Ann-Christin - Girl name Ann-Christin is used prevalently in Scandinavian has origin in Scandinavian. Ann-Christin is combination of Popular;Evergreen;Classic;Popular; Ann and Chrstin
- Amenhotep - Origin of Amenhotep is in Egyptian is used as a boy name, meaning of Amenhotep is "Name of a Count"
- Lutwin - The Lutwin means "Friend or People"
- Masayu chiefly is used in Malay is originated from Malay used for baby girls, meaning of Masayu is "Gold or Gold"
Famous people named Edcel
We could not find any notable namesake.