Ednesha name meaning
What does Ednesha mean?
Meaning of Ednesha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Ednesha
How popular is the name Ednesha?
Ednesha is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. At least, 10 people globally have carried Ednesha as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Ednesha
When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. You always attract powerful ideas because of your strong intuition is what number 11 reveals of you as your expression no. Be more flexible and less stubborn.
You would love these names similar to Ednesha
- Zaakkar - Origin of Zaakkar is in Babylonian, meaning of Zaakkar is "Handsome and Kind Hearted" is given to boys. Zaakkar is derivation of Zakar.
- Nhea - Origin of Nhea is in Vietnamese, meaning of Nhea is "Our Little One" is a girl name. Nhea is resulted from Nhi.
- Noushah has its origin in Iranian, Noushah means "Sweet, Pleasant and A Sweet Woman" is used as a girl name. Noushah is derivative of Nousha.
- Méloar - Méloar's meaning is Prince or Chief
- Alohi - Isolated and Modernistic Alohi came from Hawaiian, meaning of Alohi is "Shining Brilliant" is a baby girl name is used primarily in Hawaiian
Famous people named Ednesha
We could not find any notable namesake.