Elakshi meaning and origin
Primarily used in Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Oriya, Marathi, Kannada, Sanskrit and Telugu, Elakshi bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Elakshi is "A Woman with Bright Eyes".Names that rhyme with Elakshi
Popularity of Elakshi
Elakshi is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
What numerology tells about Elakshi?
They want to be adored and loved by others. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. We all know that this world is an ugly place to live in, but we have to do everything in our power to improve it.
Other names similar to Elakshi
- Vasupal substantially is used in Gujarati, Tamil and Marathi, meaning of Vasupal is "King" is given to baby boys
- Ashis largely is used in Malayalam, Sindhi and Hindi, meaning of Ashis is "Benediction" is given to both genders
- Vidita - Meaning of Vidita is A Goddess or Goddess of Mexico used for girls is mainly used in Sanskrit and Kannada
- Anadh - Anadh's meaning is Arjun is used as a boy name is specifically used in Malayalam and Tamil
- Vaayun - Vaayun's meaning is God is used substantially in Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Elakshi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Elakshi
- Girl names beginning with E
- Hindi Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Eyes