Ernestino meaning and origin
Ernestino means Earnest has its origin in Germanic which is used in Spanish and English is a boy name . Ernestino is a form of customary and venerable Ernest. Ernest is variant form of Ernust. Ernest is English form of Ernst. Origin of Ernest is in French, Old High German and Germanic languages, meaning of Ernest is "Battle to the Death and Serious".
Variants of ErnestinoNames that rhyme with Ernestino
Popularity of Ernestino
Ernestino is a common baby name in Mexico and Brazil while it is somewhat familiar in Italy, São Tomé and Príncipe and United States. As per our research, over 3000 people has been named Ernestino globally.
Numerological analysis of Ernestino
You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. You are a workaholic and often bring your job at home which angers your family. You want to inspire others to do the same. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings. Besides being hard-working by nature, you are also independent and like to handle things your way.
You would love these names similar to Ernestino
- Trudberta - Of Old High German origin, Trudberta means "Shiny or Power"
- Heidbert - The Heidbert means "Shiny or Clear" is originated from Old High German
- Otta is used predominantly in English and Danish has its origin in African-Urhobo is a gender insensitive name. Otta is form of Ottar in Norwegian language
- Geraldyne - Unfamiliar girl name Geraldyne means "Rule and Mighty with a Spear" is rooted from Germanic language. Geraldyne is derivation of Geraldine.
- Gundomar - Gundomars origin is Old High German, meaning of Gundomar is "Struggle or Famous"
Namesakes of Ernestino
We could not find any notable namesake.