Faaghira meaning and origin
Originated from Arabic, Faaghira is used specifically in Arabic, Faaghira means "Jasmine Flower" is bestowed upon baby girls. Faaghira is a derivation of Faghira. Of Arabic origin, Faghira is prevalently used in Arabic, Faghira means "Resembling the Jasmine Flower and Jasmine Flower".Names that rhyme with Faaghira
Popularity of Faaghira
Faaghira is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Faaghira?
Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You always take care of others, especially the people you love. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you.
Parents who liked Faaghira, loved these names
- Homair - Meaning of Homair is Reddish is used particulary in Arabic is a boy name
- Qayyum is used specifically in Arabic is a boy name, Qayyum means "Everlasting, Eternal or An Epithet Applied to Allah"
- Noorafsha - Girl name Noorafsha is used dominantly in Arabic, meaning of Noorafsha is "One who Spreads the Light"
- Attia - The curious and contemporary girl name Attia means "Gift" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Mahdia - Mahdia's meaning is Well Guided, Rightly Guided by Allah or Derived from the Phophet's Name Mahd is rooted from Quran used as a girl name is primarily used in Arabic
Namesakes of Faaghira
We could not find any notable namesake.