Faih meaning and origin
Faih mainly is used in Arabic, meaning of Faih is "Perfume or Fragrance" is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Faih
Popularity of Faih
Faih is an uncommon name around the world. According to our research, over 90 babies have been named Faih globally.
Numerological analysis of Faih
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Looking for names similar to Faih? Please go through the following names
- Maraqab - Used in Arabic, Maraqab means "Ranks or Praises" is used as a boy name
- Junaya - Girl name Junaya means "Lion" is commonly used in Arabic
- Fadela - Arabic name Fadela means "Virtuous or Excellent" and is used chiefly in Arabic is used for baby girls
- MizanurRahman - Boy name MizanurRahman means "Balance of the Most Merciful Allah" is used in Arabic
- Moussa - Unusual Moussa chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of Moussa is "Son or Saved from the Waters" which originated from Egyptian and Hebrew is a boy name
Namesakes of Faih
We could not find any notable namesake.