Fakhriyya meaning and origin
Meaning of Fakhriyya is Glow or Pride used for girls has its origin in Arabic is used mainly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Fakhriyya
Popularity of Fakhriyya
Fakhriyya is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 40 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Fakhriyya
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye.
Do you like Fakhriyya? You would love these names
- KalimUdDin - Boy name KalimUdDin means "Spokesman of Religion" is used in Arabic
- Isaf - Girl name Isaf means "Help or Relief" is used prevalently in Arabic
- NurFirdaus - Boy name NurFirdaus means "Light of the Highest Paradise" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Abdur-Rafi - Boy name Abdur-Rafi is used in Arabic, Abdur-Rafi means "Servant of the Exalted (Allah)"
- AbdushShahid - AbdushShahid's meaning is Slave of the Witness is primarily used in Arabic is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Fakhriyya
We could not find any notable namesake.