Faran meaning and origin
Unusual Faran is used prevalently in English and Gujarati, Faran means "Handsome Servant, Happy or Advances", a gender insensitive name has origin in English. Faran is form of Farran. Farran is a form of Farrin. Odd Farran is originated from English is specifically used in Arabic, Farran means "Baker, The Land and Ox-Herd".
Variants of FaranNames that rhyme with Faran
Popularity of Faran
Faran is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1996 when it ranked 1765th. Faran is a common name in India and Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in Mali, Iran, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Indonesia. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Faran
You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Your personal growth depends on your adventures. You are the original fellow everyone admires. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge.
Do you like Faran? You would love these names
- Ravene means Large Black Bird and A Bird is originated from English is given to girls. Ravene is derived from Raven.
- Harleigh - Used in English and English darling, Harleigh is used as a gender insensitive name, Harleigh means "From the Hare's Meadow or From the Long Field" came from Old English
- Gursimran - Uncommon unisex name Gursimran is originated from Punjabi which is used prevalently in Sikh, English and Indian languages, Gursimran means "Remembering the Guru or Remembering Guru"
- Navjot - Infrequent unisex name Navjot is used especially in Hindi, Sikh and Sikh, Navjot means "Always Bright or The New Light" is originated from Punjabi
- Clae means Place Name Involving Clay and Occupational aimed at boys is originated from English. Clae is derived from Clay.
Namesakes of Faran
- Faran Tahir in Iron Man as Actor