Faseaha meaning and origin
Used primarily in Arabic, Faseaha is originated from Arabic, Faseaha means "Literary or Eloquent" is a girl name . Faseaha is variant of Fasiha. Originated from Arabic, Fasiha, Fasiha means "Literary, Fluent and Eloquent" is primarily used in Arabic.
Variants of FaseahaNames that rhyme with Faseaha
Popularity of Faseaha
Faseaha is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Faseaha?
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You are a person of many talents. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it."
Looking for names similar to Faseaha? Please go through the following names
- Ubaidullah means Lowly Servant of the Allah or Small Servant of Allah is used primarily in Arabic is used usually as a baby boy name
- Baljat - Used commonly in Arabic, Baljat means "Brightness or Dawn" is a boy name
- Ehtiram - The boy name Ehtiram is especially used in Arabic, Ehtiram means "Honour, High Regard or Respect"
- Bahz - Boy name Bahz means "Name of Bin Hakeem or Including the Saying of the Prophet PBUH Anger Spoils Faith as Aloes Spoil Honey" is used majorly in Arabic
- Noor-e-sahar - Chiefly used in Arabic, Noor-e-sahar bestowed upon girls, meaning of Noor-e-sahar is "Light of Bewitch"
Namesakes of Faseaha
We could not find any notable namesake.