Fatimatou name meaning
What does Fatimatou mean?
Meaning of Fatimatou is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Fatimatou
How popular is the name Fatimatou?
Fatimatou is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. In France, it has been in use since 1976 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 122 people have been named Fatimatou in France. Fatimatou is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today and also in Belgium. But Fatimatou is a popular baby name in Guinea where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in Niger. As per our findings, over 50000 people has been named Fatimatou globally.
What numbers say about Fatimatou?
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Other names similar to Fatimatou, for would be parents
- Méloée - Méloée's meaning is Prince or Chief
- Taïs - Taïs means "A Kind of Headband"
- Elmez means Diamond and Resembling a Diamond has its origin in Armenian is used for girls. Elmez is derivative of Elmas.
- Eilbert - Eilbert means "Shiny or Sword Tip"
- Ghanya - Meaning of Ghanya is Singing is largely used in Hindi and Hindi is used as a gender insensitive name
Famous people named Fatimatou
We could not find any notable namesake.