Fess meaning and origin
Meaning of Fess is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Fess
Popularity of Fess
Fess is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1919. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Fess?
You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything. When it comes to your personal life, you prefer to keep it private. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. Freedom is what's most important for you. You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings.
Do you like Fess? You would love these names
- Covel is originated from English, Covel means "Lives at the Cave Slope and From the Cave on the Slope" is used as a baby boy name. Covel is derived from Covell.
- Siona - Used principally in Hebrew, Tamil and English unexpected, Siona means "Stars" is used for baby girls
- Lodeemah - Of English origin, Lodeemah means "Guide" is used for girls. Lodeemah is derived from Lodema.
- Hrocbie - English name Hrocbie means "From the Crow's Estate and From the Crows Farm" is a baby boy name. Hrocbie is resultant of Hrocby.
- Elleree - Of English origin, Elleree bestowed upon boys, Elleree means "Cheerful and From the Elder Tree Island". Elleree is derivation of Ellery.
Namesakes of Fess
- Fess Parker, Fess Elisha Parker, Jr
- Fess Williams and his Royal Flush Orchestra, main band of clarinetist Fess Williams
- Fess Williams, American jazz musician
- Fess Williams and His Joy Boys, band of clarinetist Fess Williams during 1928