Fidencia meaning and origin
Meaning of Fidencia is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Fidencia like Helene,Names that rhyme with Fidencia
Popularity of Fidencia
Fidencia is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1979. But Fidencia is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Fidencia as their given name according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Fidencia
To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. You are a freethinker. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before.
Do you like Fidencia? You would love these names
- Senona - The unconventional girl name Senona means "Lively" is originated from Spanish
- Doloros - Doloros's meaning is Pain, Sorrows, The Sorrows and Pain is used as a baby girl name has origin in Spanish. Doloros is derivation of Dolores.
- Refugio - Meaning of Refugio is Refuge is a unisex name
- Marifel is originated from Spanish bestowed upon girls, Marifel means "María" is used chiefly in Tagalog and Spanish
- Rizaldo - Meaning of Rizaldo is Greening Again is used mostly in Tagalog has its origin in Spanish is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Fidencia
We could not find any notable namesake.